Hydromite 70 is a booster sensitive bulk emulsion made from a mixture of 70% of Hydrox S with 30% low density ammonium nitrate porous prill and fuel oil.
This emulsion is sensitized by chemical gassing. Hydromite 70 is widely used in surface mining, quarrying and construction work.
- · Variation in final densities possible.
- · Excellent water resistance
- · Develops high gas volume for enhanced muck pile heave.
- · Very good filling of the boreholes
- · Very low sensitivity against mechanical and thermal stress